Sunday, November 7, 2010

im married!!!!?

omg! Omg! Omg!! Too good to be true, honestly!!

Im so freaking in heaven rite now. Im married?? Sure or not?? Hahaha taking a huuuuuge step... Its not easy u know.

by the time akad jatuh, i almost drop my tears. Touching moment ever. Hugggggs my moms, almost cry n mess my make up... im not any longer only a daughter, but im a somebody's wife as well.. im a wife dude.. seriously?

its jodoh rite? its about time. we're waiting for this for a lifetime and its finally happened. 'alhamdulillah..' that's the first word that's comin out of my mouth.. (the 2nd words is "oh my.. im a wife..?"

i just dont care how my kenduri looks like. how disaster it would be. how I looks like.. am i look like a clown or what.. im just happy we're finally LEGALLY together.

Tq syg for loving me for who i really am.. For accepting every flaws i got.. For always be there for me..


THANK YOU FOR BEING MY HUSBAND.


Love u sooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment